The Food Blogger Results are In!
UPDATE: PLEASE GO HERE FOR THE RESULTS >> http://district365.com/dc-food-bloggers-survey-results/
The results of the first Washington DC Food Blogger Survey are in! Thanks to everyone that completed the survey. You were really open and thoughtful in your answers and shared some great information.
I look forward to sharing everything with you.
Tomorrow we will release the results of the Blogger version, but I wanted to give you guys a quick sneak peak:
* 142 fine people completed the survey (98 Blog readers, and 44 food bloggers).
* 14 bloggers made a post about the survey to help spread the word.
* More than 80% of DC Food blogger responses were females between 18 and 34, with a college degree.
* About 25% of Food bloggers make money from their blogs. (We’ll tell you how)
* Most Food Bloggers live in NW DC and are single. (Guess that’s D.C for ya)
* The combined readership of the 44 blogs that responded is estimated to be 134,000 visitors per month.
* The most successful blog approaches 750 readers per day and makes over $2,000 per month.
Tomorrow, we’ll release the full results of the blogger survey with our ideas and analysis on everything. While you’re waiting for details, why not sign up to be notified by email?